There is never a job too big or too small for us at Duncan Seawall, Dock and Boat Lift, LLC. Because we are highly-specialized and exceptionally-trained, we want to serve our entire community with the best in marine construction and everything that goes with servicing our customers who are enjoying Florida's coastal lifestyle. Sometimes, something difficult for you is simple for us. Let us help you understand why your GEM REMOTES system may not be working.
Maybe you're not the person who had your GEM REMOTES installed. If you're a do-it-yourself person, you may want to utilize GEM REMOTES to help you with any problems you may be having. Our service team knows the GEM REMOTES System, and we are more than happy to be of service to you.
Determine Why Your Boat Lift GEM REMOTES System Is Not Working...
If you discover you have no power trying to work your boat lift at the box or with your handheld device pressing the up or down buttons, we're going to review the steps you need to take to find the problem.
I. Status Check List...
- Check and verify the status of the power to your dock.
- Check to make sure the breaker is on.
- Check the Gem Remote switch is set to the "on" position.
II. If Power Is Good...
If you have determined that your dock power is working, go back to the GEMS REMOTE box. In the upper portion of the panel, you will find two "perforated" buttons: Emergency Override Up and Emergency Override Down.
- Try the "Emergency Override Up" or "Emergency Override Down"
- Use a screwdriver (do not use conductive items to prevent shock) to press through the perforation to push on the button inside, up or down, whichever you need to do. Most of the time, 99%, this will work. This allows you to bypass the circuitry and take the contact directly to the power.
- If the emergency override buttons work, you have an internal issue inside your Gem Remote. If you're not comfortable working with electronics, we do not recommend you learn while working around water. That's what we're here to do for you if you believe it's...
- Face Card
- Lose Connection
- If Emergency Overrides Do Not Work, It's Electrical
When your emergency override power does not make your lift work, you have an electrical issue. Again, working with electricity around water is not something to ever take lightly.
III. If Dock Power Is NOT Working...
If you cannot determine why power is not working on your dock at all, call us. We have the training to work with electrical problems around water.
The Duncan Team Includes Marine Electricians!
There is no better way to enjoy a coastal home than to add a dock decked out with a boat lift and nighttime lighting. That is why we have our own Electrical Services Division. To offer the best in marine construction, we wanted to give our customers the complete package. We save our customers time and money by having the expert capabilities to handle the electrical piece of marine construction.
The Duncan Team Does It All!
We have a dedicated Customer Service Department to service our clients and anyone with marine construction problems. Our Service Manager utilizes an advanced Customer Relationship Management System to deliver the best in service to anyone who calls. It is our mission to reach out to each and every customer within 24-hours. Along with our seawall, dock and boat lift services, we offer many types of repairs and services to keep your coastal living the best it can be here in Southwest Florida.
At Duncan Seawall, Dock and Boat Lift, LLC, it is our joy to help our customers experience exceptional, coastal living. Remember, there is never a job too big or too small when it comes to your safety working with electricity around the water. Let the Duncan Team handle it, and we will get the job done right for you. It is always an honor to continue to serve the people of Southwest Florida for all your marine construction needs.